More often than you might imagine there are signposts telling you that change is in order. Sometimes it is imposed. Sometimes it is more subtle. Those signposts can be maddening. They do not tell you how to get from here to there. They say nothing about the unforeseen emotional spaces you find yourself in when you are changing careers, giving your work a face lift, moving on to the next chapter, or retiring. Harriet can make the crucial difference between despair and self-realization.
Key issues Harriet can help you with:
- You have hit your forties and suddenly find, for the first time in your life, you are dispensable. Yet you have a family to support, college tuitions to pay, weddings to finance, and retirement to think about. Where do you go from here?
- You are new at managing. You are frustrated. Staff wastes time playing games. They miss important deadlines. Their work is not what it should be. You pick up the pieces. You have been avoiding those difficult conversations.
- You are good at what you do, but do not love it. You are tired of spending time on unimportant work. You want to make a difference. You want your work to connect with your passion.
- You are miserable. You are having serious difficulties with your boss. Although you may like the work, you think about leaving almost every day. But where would you go?
- You are in a job search, and it is been going on way too long. Your confidence has reached a new low, and secretly, you just want to get through the interviews even though you feel you are going to blow them.
- You have done well, are tired of the commute and want a change. Yet you still want to contribute in a satisfying way. Only this time you want personal time to do the things you have not had enough time to do.
If you are not as satisfied in your work as you can be, you owe it to yourself to address this fundamental part of your life.
To get started, contact Dr. Harriet.